La empresa Millicom (Tigo) está brindando oportunidades de empleo para el cargo de Category Manager Transmission en la región de Francisco Morazán. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Estamos buscando candidatos con habilidades en Marketing y Ventas y experiencia en Intermedio, así como personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
Millicom (Tigo) se especializa en el sector Telecomunicaciones, por lo tanto, si estás interesado en postularte, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Posición:||Category Manager Transmission|
|Región:||Francisco Morazán, Tegucigalpa - Francisco Morazán|
|Función laboral:||Marketing y Ventas|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||Intermedio|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
Descripción del trabajo
Would you like to help us achieve our purpose of connecting more people, improve their lives and develop our communities? If so, Tigo is for you!
We believe in innovation, we adapt and are agents of change. Our customers are at the center of everything we do.
Come and grow with our team, where together we will transform lives and communities. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects and bring your innovative ideas.
This is your opportunity, come and be part of Sangre Tigo!
Apply right now!
Category Manager Transmission
Execute Category Management Of Selected Spend Categories
- Develop the Group-wide procurement strategies for the categories in scope. Ensure buy-in from the Group and Local stakeholders.
- Lead the execution of these procurement strategies across the Group and OpCo’s: lead procurement initiatives, conduct negotiations, conclude supply agreements, and supervise implementation.
- Manage the category performance in terms of quality, savings, time-to-market and sustainability.
- Manage suppliers: set objectives, measure performance, coordinate claims and develop suppliers.
- Fine-tune related procurement processes.
The Category Manager is accountable for managing an external spend exceeding $50M per annum (Capex and Opex) in following spend categories:
- Transmission hardware and software: Access, Metro Core, Edge, Data Center Transmission, Optical Network long-haul, Fiber Optics
- Satellite Capacity
- Bandwidth capacity, terrestrial and submarine
- All related support and services
- Job Location: All Tigo Latam Operations can be considered.
- Line Manager: Group Network Procurement Director
- Geographic Scope: Entire Millicom Group
Lead Category Management
- Understand the Millicom global spend, internal stakeholders and business requirements.
- Understand the relevant supply market dynamics and understand specific supplier capabilities.
- Develop fit-for-purpose procurement category strategies. Foster buy-in from stakeholders.
- Define and Plan procurement initiatives, aligned with stakeholders.
- Manage the demand and specifications, in collaboration with the stakeholder.
- Measure and report on procurement category progress and performance in terms of savings, lead times and sustainability & compliance.
Execute Strategic Sourcing
- Identify and coordinate the needs for global, regional and local strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Develop powerful sourcing strategies and tactics.
- Lead and execute sourcing initiatives and supplier negotiations.
- Implement best-in-class contracts and supply agreements.
- Ensure the handover of the contracts for local implementation and ensure execution and compliance. Oversee the creation of appropriate master data and blanket agreements.
Manage Supplier Relationships
- Manage the overall relationship between Millicom and its suppliers on a day-to-day base.
- Manage supplier performance and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- Organize business review meetings with suppliers.
- Capture, manage and escalate supplier issues at the global and regional level.
Develop People and Processes
- Help to fine-tune the global, regional and local procurement processes for the category scope.
- Define and consolidate KPIs and provide feedback to local and global Management.
- Ensure all activities are performed in accordance with Millicom Group Ethics policy and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Coach and train the team and stakeholders so they can support in achieving the overall category objectives.
Qualifications And Experience
- Graduate-level qualification, ideally in telecom or electrical Engineering
- MBA a valued plus
- Additional certifications valued, e.g. procurement, project mgt., contract mgt.
- Language skills:
- Fluent in Spanish and English (written & verbal)
- Very effective and structured senior communication style (written & verbal)
- Work and Functional Experience:
- At least 10 years of business experience
- At least 5 years in a Procurement or Category Management role, with similar spend values in scope. Alternatively, at least 5 years in an area related to Transmission planning, design & implementation.
- Experience with the procurement or implementation of Telco Network platforms and services
- Technical knowledge of Transmission networks related to Microwave, IP transmission, DWDM, Fiber Optics or Bandwidth Capacity
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement category management and governance.
- Experienced in conducting complex supplier negotiations, able to draft and apply complex supply agreements, ideally within the Categories in scope.
- Demonstrated experience in executing Category strategies in a multi-country environment seen as plus.
- Proven experience to structure and manage vendor relationships across geographic boundaries.
- Good knowledge of the main aspects of contract law, strong affinity with the contracting requirements that come with the spend category in scope.
- Industry experience:
- Telecom experience is highly valued for this position.
- Geographic experience:
- International, ideally covering Latin America
- IT know-how:
- Proficient in office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Know-how of eProcurement platforms and affinity with ERP systems
- Knowledge of DWM, Fiber optics, FTTH, IP.
- Other skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence senior stakeholders.
- Fact-based and meticulous approach to resolving issues.
- Strong people manager and team developer, also in a decentralized environment
- Highest level of integrity
- Willingness to travel for approximately 15% of time (25% during initial 6 months)
We are a leading multinational company of mobile services, internet and cable television that is present in Latin America and we are the leading telecommunications company in Panama. In Latin America, Tigo has been recognized for several years in the “Great Place to Work” ranking as an excellent company to work for. Our people are our most precious asset. Tigo Panama directly employs more than 2,500 people nationwide and offers internal growth opportunities to its staff. We have a firm purpose that moves us and unites all of us who work in the company: “To build the largest digital network to connect Panamanians by developing the communities we serve and improving their quality of life.” Sangre Tigo runs through our veins, we are proud of our company and its history, we are innovative, we are passionate, we live to improve our communities and our clients are at the center of everything we do. We invite you to be part of our Tigo family!
Millicom | Tigo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment. We provide equal opportunity and access for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a disabled veteran or other protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic, in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Bono por horas extras
- Gana experiencia
- Ambiente de trabajo cómodo
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Millicom (Tigo), para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.