La compañía PartnerHero ha abierto oportunidades de empleo para el puesto de Customer Onboarding Specialist (Honduras) en la región de Cortés. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Temporal.
Los requisitos que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Otro con experiencia en Sin experiencia, además de ser honestos, disciplinados y responsables.
La compañía PartnerHero se dedica al sector Asesoría de externalización y deslocalización, por lo que si estás interesado en solicitar, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Posición:||Customer Onboarding Specialist (Honduras)|
|Región:||Cortés, San Pedro Sula - Cortés|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||Sin experiencia|
|Tipo de empleo:||Temporal|
|Industria:||Asesoría de externalización y deslocalización|
Descripción del trabajo
Type of Support: Omnichannel (Emails and Phone)
Contract Duration: Temporary (3 months with potential for a contract extension)
Training Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Weekends off
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Weekends off (subject to change in the future)
Work Type and Location: Hybrid in San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa
Expected Start Date: July 2023
About The Role
Do you like helping others? PartnerHero is looking for talented folks to join our Technical Support teams. Our Partner has developed a software solution that helps businesses that are both online (e-commerce) and in physical locations (retail) manage and synchronize their inventory. A successful Customer Onboarding Specialist is responsible for helping leads at the initial stages of the sales funnel. They must connect with and educate trial customers before they subscribe to the Partner’s service.
The ideal candidate should be very comfortable engaging with potential customers over the phone, via online conferencing, and over email while coming across in a very professional manner. You have strong listening and customer service skills and a high degree of integrity. You like learning and have a proven track record of picking up new things quickly and becoming the resident expert. You proactively look for ways to help the customer and find ways to upsell services without “selling.” You work well as part of a team and work hard to ensure the team succeeds.
The reason you join won’t be the reason you stay.
- Providing excellent, friendly, and positive technical support via email, and/or phone
- Helping customers solve problems with strong troubleshooting, reading comprehension, and problem-solving skills
- Coordinating with the Inside Sales Rep to work customers through the sales funnel to closure
- Conducting webinar training sessions to engage leads and educate them about the Partner’s offerings
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their needs and help them get set up during their free trial to drive sales
- Detecting and escalating technical issues to the support team
- Taking ownership of different projects requested by the Partner
- Gaining product knowledge of the Partner’s protocols
- Planning and modifying products to meet customer needs
- Helping clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommending improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Assisting the team to identify Point-of-Sale and eCommerce partnership opportunities
- Assisting the team to identify new feature requests
- Answering customer inquiries
- Collaborating with the team to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met
What You Bring To The Table
- Strong English proficiency, spoken and written
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences and an ability to use challenging situations as an opportunity to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment – must be adaptable
- Metrics-driven and proven ability to handle a high volume of customer interactions
- Strong conflict resolution skills and even temperament in challenging situations
- Action-oriented with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Attentiveness and empathy with clients
- Warm, friendly personality that puts customers at ease and does not come across as “sales-y”
- Experience with POS platforms like Clover, Square, Lightspeed, Vend, or Erply is a Plus
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, or Wix is a Plus
What We Provide
- Hybrid workplace – depending on the partner, role, management, and/or personal workspace
- Overtime is available if applicable
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options based on location
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 100+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Loom. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms associated with your job application and submitting your data to us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero’s privacy program, including your rights and options for managing the personal data you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center
- Bono por horas extras
- Gana experiencia
- Ambiente de trabajo cómodo
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa PartnerHero, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.