La compañía Cloudbeds ha abierto oportunidades de empleo para el puesto de Customer Support Coach en la región de Honduras. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los requisitos que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Otro con experiencia en Intermedio, además de ser honestos, disciplinados y responsables.
La compañía Cloudbeds se dedica al sector Hostelería, por lo que si estás interesado en solicitar, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Customer Support Coach
|Tipo de ubicación de trabajo:
|Nivel de antigüedad:
|Tipo de empleo:
Descripción del trabajo
Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
This Means We
From the beginning, we’ve believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive.
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
What You Will Do
- Assist and support our existing customers (hotel properties) daily in the use of our software in English and Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Resolve customers’ complaints/questions via phone, email, chat, or any other media that Cloudbeds uses to help customers
- Troubleshoot and make outbound calls for escalated issues when necessary
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent relationship with customers to build client loyalty/retention and promote increased usage and adoption of the software
- Gather customers’ feedback and requirements for future releases of the software
- Use training materials to keep up-to-date with the latest system’s updates
- Help create new tutorials as needed by contributing content to the database of support articles
- Attend company-wide online training sessions
Key Competencies Include
- Product Delivery Expertise: Capability to clearly communicate the product(s) and brand to clients
- Able to lead to multiple personality types
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you.
- Communication and Emotional Intelligence: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success
- The ability to multitask and cope with change, in a fast-paced working environment
You’ll Succeed With
- 1+ years of hospitality experience in hotels, hostels, BNBs or similar with Front Desk, Night Auditor, Revenue Manager, General Manager or similar roles
- Previous experience in customer service or similar is a plus
- Native or Fluent in English
- Native or fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills and emotional management
- Great levels of learning agility
- Compatible graduation course or more than 2 years of proven experience in the area
- Skill with computers and systems
- Excellent internet/wifi connection
- Note: This is a remote position that can be done anywhere
- ATTENTION: PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH!*
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations in the hiring process. We encourage deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind, and deaf-disabled individuals to apply. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions, please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at [email protected]. Cloudbeds will provide an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter where needed as a reasonable accommodation for the hiring processes.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
- Ambiente confortable
- Se enseña al empezar a trabajar
- Bono de salario si hay horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Cloudbeds, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.