La empresa Factored está ofreciendo oportunidades laborales para el puesto de Data Engineer (Python) en la región de América Latina. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los criterios que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Tecnología de la información con experiencia en No corresponde, así como ser personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
La estimación del salario ofrecido por esta empresa es bastante competitiva, alrededor de L 9,700 - L 23,000 (por Mes). Sin embargo, este salario puede aumentar o disminuir según la decisión de la empresa.
La empresa Factored se dedica a la industria Transporte, logística, & cadena de suministro y almacenamiento, por lo que si estás interesado en postularte, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Data Engineer (Python)
|Tipo de ubicación de trabajo:
|Tecnología de la información
|Nivel de antigüedad:
|HNL 9.700 - HNL 23.000 per Month
|Tipo de empleo:
|cadena de suministro y almacenamiento y Publicaciones en línea, logística, Transporte
Descripción del trabajo
Who we are:
Factored was conceived in Palo Alto, California by Andrew Ng and a team of highly experienced AI researchers, educators, and engineers to help address the significant shortage of qualified AI & Machine-Learning engineers globally. We know that exceptional technical aptitude, intelligence, communication skills, and passion are equally distributed around the world, and we are very committed to testing, vetting, and nurturing the most talented engineers for our program and on behalf of our clients.
We are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Data Engineer to join our team. You will be called on for a wide range of responsibilities, from data aggregation, scraping, validation, transformation, quality and DevOps administration of both structured and unstructured datasets. Ideally, you will be experienced in optimizing data architecture, building data pipelines and wrangling data to suit the needs of our algorithms and application functionality. Since you’ll be joining an early-stage startup at the ground level, you’ll need to be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative and accountability. You must be able to wear multiple hats and take on additional responsibility on our growing team.
What you will be doing:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture across multiple data sources, including licensed and scraped data
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional needs across Data Teams
- Design and develop optimal data processing techniques: automating manual processes, data delivery, data validation and data augmentation
- Develop any necessary ETL processes to optimize analysis and performance
- Manage analytics tools that provide actionable insights into usage, customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Design and develop a API integrations in order to feed different data models
- Architect and implement new features from scratch, partnering with AI/ML engineers to identify data sources, gaps and dependencies
- Identify bugs and performance issues across the stack, including performance monitoring and testing tools to ensure data integrity and quality user experience
- Build a highly scalable infrastructure using SQL and AWS big data technologies
- Keep data secure and compliant with international data handling rules
What you must bring:
- 3+ years of professional experience shipping high-quality, production-ready code
- Strong computer science foundations, including data structures & algorithms, OS, computer networks, databases, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in Python
- Experience in setting up data pipelines using relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Cassandra or MongoDB
- Experience with any cloud services for handling data infrastructure such as: Snowflake, GCP, Azure, Databricks or AWS
- Proven success manipulating, processing and extracting value from large heterogeneous datasets
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Experience with extracting and ingesting data from websites using web crawling tools
- Experience with big data tools, including Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc
- Expertise with version control systems, such as Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s or PhD degree is a plus
- Experience with design of ETLs using Apache Airflow
- Experience with real-time scenarios, low-latency systems and data intensive environments is a plus
- Experience with extracting and ingesting data from Google Analytics or Twitter
- Understanding of AI/ML models and experience working with AI or Data Science Teams
- Experience developing scalable RESTful APIs
- Experience with consumer applications and data handling
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations and best practices
- Advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) in computer science
At Factored, we believe that passionate, smart people expect honesty and transparency, as well as the freedom to do the best work of their lives while learning and growing as much as possible. Great people enjoy working with other passionate, smart people, so we believe in hiring right, and are very selective about who joins our team. Once we hire you, we will invest in you and support your career and professional growth in many meaningful ways. We hire people who are supremely intelligent and talented, but we recognize that intelligence is not enough. Perhaps more importantly, we look for those who are also passionate about our mission and are honest, diligent, collaborative, kind to others, and fun to be around. Life is too short to work with people who don’t inspire you.
We are a transparent workplace, where EVERYBODY has a voice in building OUR company, and where learning and growth is available to everyone based on their merits, not just on stamps on their resume. As impressive as some of the stamps on our resumes are, we recognize that human talent and passion exist everywhere, and come from many backgrounds, so stamps matter much less than results. All of us are dedicated doers and are highly energetic, focusing vehemently on execution because we know that the best learning happens by doing. We recognize that we are creating OUR COMPANY TOGETHER, which is not only a high-performing fast-growing business, but is changing the way the world perceives the quality of technical talent in Latin America. We are fueled by the great positive impact we are making in the places where we do business, and are committed to accelerating careers and investing in hundreds (and hopefully thousands) of highly talented data science engineers and data analysts.
In short, our business is about people, so we hire the best people and invest as much as possible in making them fall in love with their work, their learning, and their mission. When not nerding out on data science, we love to make music together, play sports, play games, dance salsa, cook delicious food, brew the best coffee, throw the best parties, and generally have a great time with each other.
- Bono por horas extras
- Gana experiencia
- Ambiente de trabajo cómodo
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Factored, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.