La empresa AI Fund está brindando oportunidades de empleo para el cargo de Data Engineering Advanced Accelerator Program en la región de América Latina. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Estamos buscando candidatos con habilidades en Tecnología de la información y experiencia en Intermedio, así como personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
AI Fund se especializa en el sector Acuerdos de capital de riesgo y capital de inversión, por lo tanto, si estás interesado en postularte, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Posición:||Data Engineering Advanced Accelerator Program|
|Tipo de ubicación de trabajo:||Remote|
|Función laboral:||Tecnología de la información|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||Intermedio|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
|Industria:||Acuerdos de capital de riesgo y capital de inversión|
Descripción del trabajo
Latin America /
Training Program /
Who we are:
Factored was conceived in Palo Alto, California by Andrew Ng and a team of highly experienced AI researchers, educators, and engineers to help address the significant shortage of qualified AI, machine learning, and data science engineers globally. We know that exceptional technical aptitude, intelligence, communication skills, and passion are equally distributed around the world, and we are committed to vetting, selecting, and nurturing the most talented engineers on behalf of our clients.
About the advanced accelerator program:
We are bringing the best educational resources from Silicon Valley to Latin America. We have successfully completed Machine Learning Engineering and Data Engineering Programs in the past and we are glad to launch another Data Engineering Advanced Accelerator Program (AAP).
Our reason for having a Data Engineering AAP? The demand for Data Engineers has increased dramatically in recent years. The amount of data being produced has never been higher and will only continue to increase. To make use of this data, Data Engineers are absolutely vital and we want to help train and educate a new generation of highly skilled and qualified Data Engineers.
Our recruiting process is highly selective; we’re always looking for the best talent. Our immersive, full-time advanced training in Data Engineering is a 12 weeks program. Upon completion, we offer selected trainees full-time job opportunities to work on cutting-edge data-driven projects and continuous learning paths for Factored employees to constantly update their skills. Better still, the advanced accelerator program comes with no upfront costs for participants, and we even pay a monthly stipend to cover living costs.
What you can expect:
Our team is composed of data engineering experts, educators, and industry leaders. We’ve designed a curriculum that aims to make engineers industry-ready in 12 weeks. The Data Engineering AAP comprises 4 components:
- Online content with extended discussions, assignments, and weekly hands-on projects.
- Literature review.
- Capstone projects based on real-world problems and datasets that meticulously adhere to good practices in development.
- Mentorship and soft-skills development.
Our AAP is optimally designed to cover the technical challenges behind Data Engineering, from the foundations behind learning algorithms to the computational challenges to build and scale successful data pipelines in real-world scenarios.
Who should apply to the DE advanced accelerator program?
- People with the desire to boost their careers in the Data engineering field. You might be a good fit if you have at least 1+ years of experience working in the data field as a: data engineer, data analyst, machine learning engineer, or backend developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, or other engineering fields.
- Proven passion for data-related problems, reflected in any of the following: work experience, personal projects, theses, articles, publications, conferences, and other Data-related projects.
- Strong computer science, database foundations, and SQL.
- Proficiency in any programming language and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong problem solvers and quick learners.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Python/Scala is a plus.
- Apache Spark and Apache Hadoop are a plus.
- Cloud Computing is a plus.
When does the DE advanced accelerator program start?
- Starting date to be defined. You will receive all the information and updates by email. Ideally one APP per semester.
- The program will run for approximately 12 weeks.
- This is a fully remote program.
How much does the DE advanced accelerator program cost?
- Factored does not charge upfront; we pay a monthly stipend for our scholars, and if they successfully complete the program, we offer them full-time employment. When joining the advanced accelerator program, you will agree to sign a blank promissory note with the equivalent amount of the program investment. However, if you remain a Factored employee for 2.5 years, the entire training cost is considered to have been repaid.
What is the admission process?
- Candidates need to complete an online application.
- Candidates who pass the resume screening will receive an invitation by email to complete a data engineering test with study material to help you to prepare for the assessment.
- Candidates who pass the assessment stage will receive instructions for the behavioral and tech interviews.
- Candidates who pass the above stages will receive instructions for the cultural fit interview with our CEO, Israel Niezen.
At Factored, we believe that passionate, smart people expect honesty and transparency, as well as the freedom to do the best work of their lives while learning and growing as much as possible. Great people enjoy working with other passionate, smart people, so we believe in hiring right, and are very selective about who joins our team. Once we hire you, we will invest in you and support your career and professional growth in many meaningful ways. We hire people who are supremely intelligent and talented, but we recognize that intelligence is not enough. Perhaps more importantly, we look for those who are also passionate about our mission and are honest, diligent, collaborative, kind to others, and fun to be around. Life is too short to work with people who don’t inspire you.
We are a transparent workplace, where EVERYBODY has a voice in building OUR company, and where learning and growth is available to everyone based on their merits, not just on stamps on their resume. As impressive as some of the stamps on our resumes are, we recognize that human talent and passion exist everywhere, and come from many backgrounds, so stamps matter much less than results. All of us are dedicated doers and are highly energetic, focusing vehemently on execution because we know that the best learning happens by doing. We recognize that we are creating OUR COMPANY TOGETHER, which is not only a high-performing fast-growing business, but is changing the way the world perceives the quality of technical talent in Latin America. We are fueled by the great positive impact we are making in the places where we do business, and are committed to accelerating careers and investing in hundreds (and hopefully thousands) of highly talented data science engineers and data analysts.
In short, our business is about people, so we hire the best people and invest as much as possible in making them fall in love with their work, their learning, and their mission. When not nerding out on data science, we love to make music together, play sports, play games, dance salsa, cook delicious food, brew the best coffee, throw the best parties, and generally have a great time with each other.
- Bono por horas extras
- Gana experiencia
- Ambiente de trabajo cómodo
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa AI Fund, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.