La compañía Factored ha abierto oportunidades de empleo para el puesto de Director Talent Operations en la región de América Latina. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los requisitos que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Recursos humanos con experiencia en No corresponde, además de ser honestos, disciplinados y responsables.
La compañía Factored se dedica al sector Transporte, logística, & cadena de suministro y almacenamiento, por lo que si estás interesado en solicitar, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Posición:||Director Talent Operations|
|Tipo de ubicación de trabajo:||Remote|
|Función laboral:||Recursos humanos|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||No corresponde|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
|Industria:||cadena de suministro y almacenamiento y Publicaciones en línea, logística, Transporte|
Descripción del trabajo
Who We Are:
Factored was conceived in Palo Alto, California by Andrew Ng and a team of highly experienced AI researchers, educators, and engineers to help address the significant shortage of qualified AI & machine learning engineers globally. We know that exceptional technical aptitude, intelligence, communication skills, and passion are equally distributed around the world, and we are very committed to testing, vetting, and nurturing the most talented engineers for our program and on behalf of our clients.
Our business strategy is fueled by talent. As a Director of Talent Operations, you will play a critical role in helping Factored build the best AI & Data teams in the Americas. You will lead a dynamic team of talent specialists, technical recruiters and operators, providing mentorship and guidance to ensure Factored generates successful client outcomes by delivering top AI & Data talent with speed and efficiency. Your expertise will be crucial in shaping and executing our talent supply strategy, using data-driven insights to optimize our performance and exceed our business goals.
What you will be doing:
- Build, improve and scale our Talent Operations function, the backbone of our business that allows us to identify, vet, upskill and match our awesome engineers with our clients’ needs.
- Lead Factored’s Talent Operations team, inspiring high performance and fostering cross-functional collaboration with our Engineering and Sales functions
- Build a data-driven Talent Operations function, analyzing in-depth reporting to track progress and establish KPIs to drive high-level performance
- Lead team-level and cross-functional initiatives to continuously improve and scale our sourcing, vetting, upskilling and matching processes and systems, from creating a technical vetting playbook, forecasting talent needs, or co-developing talent upskilling programs
- Establish a robust strategy for filling the top of the candidate pipeline, leveraging market intelligence, forecasted client demand, and multi-channel recruitment tactics to attract the best AI & Data talent
- Advise your team on best practices in sourcing and vetting, ensuring they consistently find and match the best candidates with our clients’ projects and needs
- Deeply understand the drivers of our business, proactively identifying ways to improve performance, effectiveness, and efficiency in how we identify, vet, upskill and match our talent
- Stay abreast of AI & Data industry issues and trends for ML, Data Engineering, and Analytics talent solutions.
What you bring to Factored:
- 8+ years of experience in Talent Operations/ Talent Acquisition/ Staffing/Operations, preferably in a hyper-growth startup setting. Tech experience is a big plus. Tech-services experience a major plus
- Experience designing and implementing comprehensive recruiting strategies and leading, developing and mentoring a team of direct reports
- High initiative, self-starting capabilities, with demonstrated ability to identify and seize opportunities for impact in messy, uncertain contexts without direction or oversight
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple priorities
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever tasks necessary to get the job done
- Proven leadership skills that enable you to execute and make an impact by leading and managing other people who may or may not report to you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
At Factored, we believe that passionate, smart people expect honesty and transparency, as well as the freedom to do the best work of their lives while learning and growing as much as possible. Great people enjoy working with other passionate, smart people, so we believe in hiring right, and are very selective about who joins our team. Once we hire you, we will invest in you and support your career and professional growth in many meaningful ways. We hire people who are supremely intelligent and talented, but we recognize that intelligence is not enough. Perhaps more importantly, we look for those who are also passionate about our mission and are honest, diligent, collaborative, kind to others, and fun to be around. Life is too short to work with people who don’t inspire you.
We are a transparent workplace, where EVERYBODY has a voice in building OUR company, and where learning and growth is available to everyone based on their merits, not just on stamps on their resume. As impressive as some of the stamps on our resumes are, we recognize that human talent and passion exist everywhere, and come from many backgrounds, so stamps matter much less than results. All of us are dedicated doers and are highly energetic, focusing vehemently on execution because we know that the best learning happens by doing. We recognize that we are creating OUR COMPANY TOGETHER, which is not only a high-performing fast-growing business, but is changing the way the world perceives the quality of technical talent in Latin America. We are fueled by the great positive impact we are making in the places where we do business, and are committed to accelerating careers and investing in hundreds (and hopefully thousands) of highly talented data science engineers and data analysts.
In short, our business is about people, so we hire the best people and invest as much as possible in making them fall in love with their work, their learning, and their mission. When not nerding out on data science, we love to make music together, play sports, play games, dance salsa, cook delicious food, brew the best coffee, throw the best parties, and generally have a great time with each other.
- Ambiente confortable
- Se enseña al empezar a trabajar
- Bono de salario si hay horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Factored, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.