La empresa Universal Nissan/ Hyundai está ofreciendo oportunidades de empleo para el puesto de Front Desk Receptionist en la región de Florida. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los criterios que buscamos en los empleados son tener habilidades en Administración con experiencia en Sin experiencia, así como ser personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
La estimación salarial ofrecida por esta empresa es bastante competitiva, alrededor de L 9,300 - L 23,000 (por Mes). Sin embargo, este salario puede variar dependiendo de la decisión de la empresa.
La empresa Universal Nissan/ Hyundai se dedica a la industria Sector automovilístico, por lo que si estás interesado en solicitar un puesto en esta empresa, puedes registrarte directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Compañía:||Universal Nissan/ Hyundai|
|Posición:||Front Desk Receptionist|
|Región:||Florida, Orlando - Florida|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||Sin experiencia|
|Salario:||HNL 9.250 - HNL 23.450 per Month|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
Descripción del trabajo
Universal Nissan-Hyundai-Genesis, Orlando’s premier auto dealers, is looking for motivated professionals interested in a long-term career, not just a job. Due to high growth and demand we have a limited number of positions available.
If you’re currently employed but are feeling undervalued or unhappy at your current place of employment, you should consider Universal Nissan-Hyundai-Genesis. We offer the best compensation package in all of Central Florida, an extremely competitive pay plan, health insurance, and retirement benefits
We are looking for a motivated Front Desk Receptionist to join our growing company. Here, you’ll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. The individual in this role will be responsible for a variety of accounting duties as directed by the Office Manager and Controller. Universal Nissan-Hyundai believes in growth through integrity, creativity and teamwork. Join our winning team
Receptionist Duties And Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the showroom
- Direct guest to the appropriate person and office
- Maintain guest log
- Assist sales consultants by preparing guest sheets and keeping copies of guest’s license.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/e-mail
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Update calendars and schedules
- Other duties, as assigned
Receptionist Requirements And Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented and organized
- Great Customer Service
- Basic computer knowledge and appropriate software proficiency, good typing ability
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. computer, fax machines and printers)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Full-time Benefits Offered
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Employee discounts
I certify that all the information on this application, my resume, and all supporting documents is correct, and I understand that any misrepresentation or omission of any information may result in disqualification from consideration for employment or, if employed, my termination.
I understand that this application is not a contract, offer or promise of employment. If hired, I will be able to resign at any time for any reason. Likewise, my employment can be terminated at any time, with or without any reason. I further understand that if hired, my employment is at will.
I authorize the company to which I am applying and its agents to investigate all statements contained in this application and/or my resume. I further understand that a credit and background check may be made including, but not limited to, consumer credit history, driving record, employment, military, education and general public records which will provide information concerning my character, general reputation and mode of living. I hereby authorize my former employers, educational institutions and individuals named to furnish all information pertaining to my work and educational record. I release my former employers, educational institutions, supervisors, co-workers and references from all liability on account of furnishing information to the company and its agents. I further release the company and its agents from any liability as the result of such contacts and in connection with obtaining any credit and background checks. Should a credit report be requested, I understand and agree that a separate authorization form will be utilized, as required by law.
If required by law, a copy of this report will be provided to me. I hereby release from liability the employer and its representative for seeking such information and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information.
I understand and agree that, as a condition of employment, I may be required to sign a non-compete agreement and/or a conflict of interest statement.
I understand the company may now have, or may establish, a drug-free workplace or a post-accident drug-testing program. If either has one now or implements one in the future, and I am offered a conditional offer of employment, I agree to work under the conditions requiring a drug-free workplace. I also understand and agree that I may be subject to urinalysis and/or blood screening or other medically recognized tests designed to detect the presence of alcohol and/or drugs as a condition of continued at-will employment, and following any work-related injury as allowed under applicable law. I also agree to undergo random, fitness for duty, return to work, and reasonable suspicion alcohol and drug testing. Refusal to take such tests when asked may result in termination.
I understand that only individuals who are authorized to work in the United States are eligible for hire.
This application is current for only sixty (60) days. At the conclusion of this time, if you have not been contacted and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary for you to complete a new application.
By clicking “Apply Now” and/or “SUBMIT APPLICATION” the applicant understands and agrees to the above statements.
Powered by JazzHR
- ganar experiencia
- enseñar primero
- Obtener bonificación si se realizan horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Universal Nissan/ Hyundai, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.