La empresa Factored está ofreciendo oportunidades laborales para el puesto de Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby on Rails & React) en la región de América Latina. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los criterios que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información con experiencia en No corresponde, así como ser personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
La empresa Factored se dedica a la industria Transporte, logística, & cadena de suministro y almacenamiento, por lo que si estás interesado en postularte, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Posición:||Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby on Rails & React)|
|Tipo de ubicación de trabajo:||Remote|
|Función laboral:||Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||No corresponde|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
|Industria:||cadena de suministro y almacenamiento y Publicaciones en línea, logística, Transporte|
Descripción del trabajo
Who we are:
Factored was conceived in Palo Alto, California, by Andrew Ng and a team of highly experienced AI researchers, educators, and engineers to help address the significant shortage of qualified AI & Machine-Learning engineers globally. We know that exceptional technical aptitude, intelligence, communication skills, and passion are equally distributed worldwide, and we are very committed to testing, vetting, and nurturing the most talented engineers for our program and on behalf of our clients.
We seek a skilled Full-Stack Engineer with Ruby on Rails and React expertise to join our dynamic development team. As a Full-stack Engineer, you will contribute to designing, developing, and implementing cutting-edge applications. You will be responsible for both backend and frontend development, utilizing your strong programming skills and experience with Ruby on Rails and React.
At Factored, we are building a company that we all hold as our own, every single one of us. We need your skills to help take this rocketship to new heights and help create new opportunities for us. In return, you will be rewarded with a fantastic team that supports you, rich culture, shared success, and the flexibility to work– from the comfort of your home or anywhere you prefer in Central or South America.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and implement application features
- Develop robust and scalable backend components using Ruby on Rails or alternative object-mapped web frameworks like Spring, Flask, or PHPCake
- Build responsive and user-friendly frontend interfaces using React and Typescript
- Utilize your strong SQL skills, with a focus on Postgres, to design and optimize database schemas and queries
- Work with AWS services and general knowledge of cloud infrastructure to deploy and maintain applications
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, following best practices and coding standards
- Perform code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and actively participate in team discussions
- Collaborate with the team to identify and address performance bottlenecks, scalability issues, and technical debt
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends, and share your knowledge with the team
What you must bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Medium to senior-level proficiency in Python programming
- Strong experience with Ruby on Rails and React, with a demonstrable portfolio of projects
- Solid understanding of web development principles, including RESTful APIs, MVC architecture, and frontend/backend integration
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with databases, preferably Postgres
- General knowledge of AWS and experience with cloud services
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities, with a passion for teamwork
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Excellent English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Go programming language
- Knowledge of monolith-to-microservices migrations and experience in implementing such migrations
- Experience with single-page applications (SPAs)
- Background in developing and working with backend and/or frontend microservices
- Familiarity with additional frontend frameworks and libraries
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with related tools
At Factored, we believe that passionate, smart people expect honesty and transparency, as well as the freedom to do the best work of their lives while learning and growing as much as possible. Great people enjoy working with other passionate, smart people, so we believe in hiring right, and are very selective about who joins our team. Once we hire you, we will invest in you and support your career and professional growth in many meaningful ways. We hire people who are supremely intelligent and talented, but we recognize that intelligence is not enough. Perhaps more importantly, we look for those who are also passionate about our mission and are honest, diligent, collaborative, kind to others, and fun to be around. Life is too short to work with people who don’t inspire you.
We are a transparent workplace, where EVERYBODY has a voice in building OUR company, and where learning and growth is available to everyone based on their merits, not just on stamps on their resume. As impressive as some of the stamps on our resumes are, we recognize that human talent and passion exist everywhere, and come from many backgrounds, so stamps matter much less than results. All of us are dedicated doers and are highly energetic, focusing vehemently on execution because we know that the best learning happens by doing. We recognize that we are creating OUR COMPANY TOGETHER, which is not only a high-performing fast-growing business, but is changing the way the world perceives the quality of technical talent in Latin America. We are fueled by the great positive impact we are making in the places where we do business, and are committed to accelerating careers and investing in hundreds (and hopefully thousands) of highly talented data science engineers and data analysts.
In short, our business is about people, so we hire the best people and invest as much as possible in making them fall in love with their work, their learning, and their mission. When not nerding out on data science, we love to make music together, play sports, play games, dance salsa, cook delicious food, brew the best coffee, throw the best parties, and generally have a great time with each other.
- Bono por horas extras
- Gana experiencia
- Ambiente de trabajo cómodo
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Factored, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.