La compañía Cuso International ha abierto oportunidades de empleo para el puesto de Institutional strengthening Advisor en la región de Francisco Morazán. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los requisitos que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Otro con experiencia en Intermedio, además de ser honestos, disciplinados y responsables.
La estimación del salario ofrecido por esta empresa es bastante competitiva, alrededor de L 9,200 - L 20,000 (por Mes). Sin embargo, este salario puede variar dependiendo de la decisión de la empresa.
La compañía Cuso International se dedica al sector Tecnología & información e internet, por lo que si estás interesado en solicitar, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Posición:||Institutional strengthening Advisor|
|Región:||Francisco Morazán, Tegucigalpa - Francisco Morazán|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||Intermedio|
|Salario:||HNL 9.210 - HNL 20.000 per Month|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
|Industria:||información e internet, Tecnología|
Descripción del trabajo
Location: Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Start Date: October 2023
Placement Length: 12 Months
Language Requirements: English Level 3-Intermediate and Spanish Level 4-Advanced
Please submit a Spanish Resume and Statement of Interest
Open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada Only
The Volunteer’s Role
Our partners’ objective (MOCAPH) is to improve the management system of protected areas in Honduras. One of the guidelines is to prepare and develop public positions on issues of importance to the country, specially protected areas.
Our general objective is to strengthen the members of the MOCAPH to respond to the need to have a representative, legitimate structure at the national level with the power to influence, propose changes and promote favourable processes for the consolidation of the National System of Protected Areas and Wildlife of Honduras (SINAPH), becoming a technical support arm for state institutions linked to the subject, especially the National Institute for Forest Conservation and Development, Protected Areas and Wildlife -ICF- (administrator by Law of SINAPH ).
The Volunteer will have the objective of contributing to the improvement of the management system of protected areas in Honduras through the strengthening of organizations.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Research and learn about MOCAPH and its members
- List current members and create a database with basic information
- Create a directory of MOCAPH members
- Research using primary and secondary sources
- Develop a diagnostic of organizations to be supported in order to improve their capabilities
- Include an analysis of gender within organizations including MOCAPH
- Lead the implementation of the action plan to strengthen members of MOCAPH
- Advise on gender issues
- Design and facilitate workshops to improve administration skills, marketing, communication, finance and/or accountability
- Create tools to strengthen capacities
- Revise processes and services to support members
- Revise internal mechanism of coordination among members and staff
- Participate in meetings, networks, work tables and other network events
- Promote strategic alliances.
- University degree in Administration, Economics, International Development and/or equivalent experience in a related field
- Knowledge/experience in administration processes, planning, strategy design, marketing
- Design of workshops and training including personalized materials and tools
- Previous experience teaching, training and/or facilitation processes
- Knowledge/experience applying tools to insure gender mainstreaming
- Demonstrated experience working in multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams
- Use of technologies
What’s in it for YOU? A life-changing experience!
About Us, The Project And The Partner
Cuso International is an international cooperation and development organization that works to create economic and social opportunities for marginalized groups. Together with our partners, we are focused on efforts to advance gender equality and social inclusion, improve economic resilience, and deliver progress on climate action. We believe that by sharing skills, we can build better futures. Founded in 1961, Cuso International works in Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Canada.
Project – Sharing Canadian Expertise for Inclusive Development and Gender Equality (SHARE)
Cuso International will deliver the Sharing Canadian Expertise for Inclusive Development and Gender Equality (SHARE) project, with a contribution from Global Affairs Canada (GAC) over seven years (2020-2027). SHARE aims to improve the economic and/or social well-being of the poorest, most marginalized and vulnerable people, particularly women and girls, in developing countries, with a view to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals. In addition to increasing engagement of Canadians in international development and key global issues, this project will aim to increase the performance of country partners to deliver more inclusive, innovative and environmentally sustainable development initiatives that advance gender equality, in support of the action areas of Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy.
Partner – Mesa de ONG’s Comanejadoras de Areas Protegidas de Honduras
Our partner, the Mesa de ONG’s Comanejadoras de Areas Protegidas de Honduras, performs a variety of actions and activities, in order to improve the system of management of protected areas of Honduras. One of their responsibilities is to prepare and develop public positions on issues of importance to the country, especially in protected areas.
Terms and Conditions
Cuso International terms and conditions allow you to lead a modest and healthy lifestyle while being effective in your placement. This support package will cover basic living expenses for one volunteer and is not intended to cover home-based expenses (ex. loans, support payments, etc.) or luxury items such as imported items in placement or international personal travel.
- Modest monthly living allowance (varies depending on country)
- Accommodation while in placement
- Return airfare and visa/work permit costs
- Cost of required vaccinations, antimalarial medication, and health insurance
- Pre-departure training, in-country orientation, and reintegration debriefing, including travel and accommodation (more details below)
- On the ground support through our Cuso International country program office
- Access to Employee Assistance Program while in placement and upon return
- Bonus: Additional return flight home or cash in lieu after 12 months of service for volunteers who extend for another 6 months
- Please note that if you are shortlisted for the placement, you will be required to:
- Provide two Professional References and one Personal Reference
- Complete an oral assessment during your preliminary telephone interview in the language required for your placement
- Obtain a Police Check at our request
- Complete a full medical exam and be medically cleared by the Cuso International Medical Advisor prior to your departure
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, be double vaccinated in accordance with the World Health Organization-approved vaccines
- We seek individuals who share our values and are dedicated to supporting marginalized groups, including those from the LGBTQIA+ communities
We ask each volunteer, regardless of placement length, to raise $2,00. All volunteers receive support from Cuso International to help achieve the goal through fundraising. If the volunteer chooses not to fundraise or is unable to achieve the fundraising goal, he/she can make a one-time donation or become a monthly donor to support our work.
Pre-departure Training and Briefing
We commit to helping you prepare as best as possible for your placement. You will have an advisor to support you through the process and will receive essential training as part of your preparation. This training is designed to maximize your understanding of your placement and culture, help you identify and plan your own learning, and help you stay safe and healthy during your placement.
Overview of pre-departure training:
- Skills and Knowledge for Working in Development (SKWID) program: blended online and in-person training, including 3-day training in Ottawa (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Self-directed briefing documents, online training and external resources accessed through the volunteer portal
- Online health briefing
- Fundraising 101 Webinar
In-Country Training and Learning
You will receive an In-Country Orientation (ICO) that builds upon the pre-departure training. This will be conducted by either the country program office or the supporting partner organization. This normally lasts for 2-10 days (depending on language learning requirements and other factors). In some countries, volunteers will be able to access ongoing language training opportunities. In-Country Orientation equips you with the relevant skills, knowledge, and country-specific information to be successful in your placement. Furthermore, our Country Program Office or local partner will provide you with continuous in-country support throughout the duration of your placement.
Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Cuso International works with poor, vulnerable and marginalized people, mainly women and girls, to eradicate poverty and inequality. We understand the need to uphold and enforce the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
At Cuso International, we believe that all people, regardless of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed (religion), sex, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity or disability have the right to live lives free of harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse.
Cuso International considers all forms of harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse to be incompatible with fundamental belief in the human dignity of all people, international and national agreements and standards, and with its core values. Cuso International volunteers must agree to uphold the Child Protection, Prevention of Workplace Violence, Prevention of Workplace Harassment and Discrimination, and Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policies and Code of Conduct.
Residency and Citizenship
The majority of Cuso International volunteer applicants are residing in Canada at the time of application and during the pre-departure process. Occasionally we received applications from volunteer applicants who are residing outside of Canada at the time of application. In both instances, between your application date and placement start date, we must be able to contact you and you must be able to contact us easily and promptly throughout the process.
We may require your passport and would need to be aware of your current place of residence and any travel plans you may have during this time. You will also require unrestricted access to Canada during this time for training, as applicable.
Leaving your country of residence can have significant effects on your citizenship status in that country. It is your responsibility to research the consequences of traveling to Canada during the pre-departure process if you are living outside of Canada and of leaving your country of residence for a placement with the immigration authority where you live.
By applying to this placement, you accept full responsibility for any consequences related to your citizenship, residency, and immigration status or penalties as a result of travel to pre-departure training, international placement, or other Cuso International related travel.
You must check the implications that apply to you, but examples include:
- Canadian permanent residents may need to make arrangements with immigration authorities before traveling. These arrangements allow them to travel without risk to their status in Canada. Without them, residency status may be withdrawn.
- Citizens of other countries, including those visiting Canada on a visa, may have travel restrictions.
- ganar experiencia
- enseñar primero
- Obtener bonificación si se realizan horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Cuso International, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.