La empresa Triumph Technology Solutions LLC está brindando oportunidades de empleo para el cargo de Machine Learning Engineer en la región de América Latina. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Estamos buscando candidatos con habilidades en Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información y experiencia en Sin experiencia, así como personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
El salario estimado ofrecido por nuestra empresa es bastante competitivo, alrededor de L 10,000 - L 19,000 (por Mes). Sin embargo, dicho salario puede variar dependiendo de la decisión de la compañía.
Triumph Technology Solutions LLC se especializa en el sector Servicios y tecnologías de la información, por lo tanto, si estás interesado en postularte, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Triumph Technology Solutions LLC
|Machine Learning Engineer
|Tipo de ubicación de trabajo:
|Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información
|Nivel de antigüedad:
|HNL 10.000 - HNL 19.000 per Month
|Tipo de empleo:
|Servicios y tecnologías de la información
Descripción del trabajo
Triumph Tech solves business problems with AWS Cloud Technology which allows our customers to focus on what they excel at. We accomplish this through our Core Values:
- Urgency Bias
- People Obsession
- Standard of Excellence
- Servant Leadership
- Deliver Impactful Results
We are a fully remote global company with employees in Canada, the United States, Philippines and Latin America. We celebrate the culture of each of our team members and foster a community of collaboration. Come talk to us to learn more about what it means to be a part of the Triumph Tech family!
The role of cloud computing has changed the shape of business and as a Premier Partner of AWS, Triumph is at the forefront of helping customers take advantage of its agility, scalability, and availability.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who will work alongside of our Big Data Delivery team. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
You enjoy working both freely and as part of a team and have the confidence to influence and communicate with stakeholders at all levels, and to work in a fast-paced complex environment with conflicting priorities.
Your manager will have a weekly 1:1 with you to help guide you in your career and make the most of your time at Triumph Tech. Come disrupt the technology world by joining the Triumph Tech team!
- Helping to build production systems that take inputs from multiple models and make decisions in real time.
- Automating feedback loops for algorithms in production.
- Develop input and assumptions based preexisting models to estimate the costs and savings opportunities associated with varying levels of network growth and operations
- Communicating with and supporting various internal stakeholders and external audiences
- Utilizing Amazon systems and tools to effectively work with terabytes of data.
- Work with a team to deliver top-quality Machine Learning solutions on AWS for customers
- Participate in daily standup meetings and address technical issues
- Design, optimization and migration of scalable Machine Learning Operations solutions
- Lead and help engineers without any direct supervision
- Expertise with AWS Sagemaker
- Design and Delivery of Machine Learning Ops pipelines
- Understanding the AWS market segments, industry verticals, and customer base.
- Developing a deep understanding and expertise of AWS technologies
- Engage in a highly collaborative team environment where your expertise is required to suggest best options to lay foundations for cloud data architecture, scaling, and data development opportunities, cost savings, and vulnerabilities
- Kickoff new client engagements
- Build enterprise technology solutions in AWS Machine Learning
- Take on work already in-line with projects and deliverables and research new projects (R&D)
- Develop long range plans with customer to adopt cloud best practices
- Ensure high quality of project delivery
- Design and implementation of Machine Learning Solutions on AWS
- Design and implementation of Machine Learning Ops pipelines on AWS
- Development of Machine Learning Models
- Strong SQL and Python knowledge
- Experience with IaC tools such as CloudFormation, CDK, Terraform, and CI/CD tools
- Experience with AWS Glue, Lambda, SDK
- Experience of implementing and delivering data solutions and pipelines on AWS Cloud Platform.
- A strong understanding of data modeling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
- An in-depth understanding of large-scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge and experience of delivering CI/CD and DevOps capabilities in a data environment
- Skilled with Java, C++, or other programming language, as well as with R, SAS, MATLAB, Python or similar scripting language
- 3+ years of experience working in data science
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a startup environment and the ability to be cross-functional
- Possess a natural curiosity and excitement for learning new technology
- Ability to lead and work well with others
- A Bachelors in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, AI, Statistics, or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in several of the following areas: machine learning, statistics, NLP, deep learning, recommendation systems, dialogue systems, information retrieval, XGBoost, LightGBM, ElasticNet.
- Functional knowledge of AWS platforms such as S3, Glue, Athena, Sagemaker.
- Ability to distill informal customer requirements into problem definitions, dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Ability to manage and quantify improvement in customer experience or value for the business resulting from research outcomes
- Deep understanding of data, application, server, and network security
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
- Pay in USD
- 100% remote work
- Generous holidays and flexible PTO
- Annual Stipend for Training and Certifications
- Peer bonus awards
- State of the art laptop and tools
- Equipment & Office Stipend
- Individual professional development plan
NOTE: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.
Triumph Tech is an inclusive workforce where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a family here at Triumph Tech.
Triumph Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
- ganar experiencia
- enseñar primero
- Obtener bonificación si se realizan horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Triumph Technology Solutions LLC, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.