La empresa Costello Medical está ofreciendo oportunidades laborales para el puesto de Office Administrator en la región de Singapur. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los criterios que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Administración con experiencia en Sin experiencia, así como ser personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
La empresa Costello Medical se dedica a la industria Tecnología & información e internet, por lo que si estás interesado en postularte, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Nivel de antigüedad:||Sin experiencia|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
|Industria:||información e internet, Tecnología|
Descripción del trabajo
- Responsibilities: You will be responsible for the smooth running of the Singapore office and will gain exposure to different aspects of the company, including office management, facilities, and IT. You will also be providing administrative support to the Senior Management team
- Salary: S$2,500 to S$3,500 per month, depending on your previous experience
- Benefits: Generous holiday allowance, flexible working hours, private medical insurance, comprehensive travel insurance, full funding for external training, comprehensive travel insurance and more
- Role Type: Full-time, permanent
- Start Date: We are currently recruiting for start dates throughout 2023, which occur on a monthly basis
- Location: This role is based in our Singapore office
About The Role
You will join the team during an exciting period of expansion in both Singapore and China. This growth has been driven by our commitment to delivering exceptional levels of customer service and high-quality work. We are therefore seeking a proactive and enthusiastic individual to take responsibility for the smooth running of our rapidly growing office in Singapore. The role is varied, and you will gain exposure to different aspects of the company including office management, facilities, IT, travel and event planning.
You will receive training and mentorship from experienced colleagues in the global Operations team. You will have ample opportunity to make the role your own and help drive the development of the office. As the Singapore team continues to grow, progression opportunities could see you taking on greater control of office management or specialising in an area of our business operations.
The Office Administrator role is suited to those who thrive in a fast-paced environment, value autonomy and enjoy taking the initiative to suggest efficient ways of operating.
Essential requirements for the role are:
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise your own time and communicate this to others
- A good level of proficiency in written English and arithmetic
- A dedication to providing excellent customer service and professional verbal and written communication
- A friendly and approachable demeanour
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive documents and information appropriately
- A high level of proactivity to shape this role and add the most value to those you support
- A proactive mindset and an eagerness to take on new challenges with a friendly, positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Supporting the Senior Management team with diary management, collating agendas, attending meetings, and taking minutes
- Responding to personal administrative tasks from the Senior Management team
Previous experience within an Office Administrator, or similar, role would be desirable but not essential as full training and guidance will be provided.
About Costello Medical
Costello Medical is a rapidly growing global healthcare agency specialising in medical communications, market access and health economic and outcomes research. We work with a wide range of clients, including the industry’s most successful pharmaceutical and medical technology companies, patient and public health bodies and charitable organisations. Our lasting client partnerships create a direct and measurable impact on the successful launch of novel therapies and devices across a wide range of disease areas. Our vision is to be a community of the very best people, constantly challenging ourselves to make meaningful and outstanding contributions to improving healthcare.
We are committed to our company values which are central to creating our fun, friendly and innovative workplace in which we strive to deliver the highest standards of quality. As a result, we have been listed in The Top 100 Companies to Work For list for five consecutive years.
On 27th May 2022, Costello Medical received its certification as a B Corporation. We are really proud of this achievement as it demonstrates that Costello Medical is meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance. We underwent a rigorous assessment that covered the whole of our business including employee benefits, charitable giving and sustainability. We believe this certification is external validation of our mission to be a force for good.
The Recruitment Process
Our recruitment process includes a telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team. Following this, you will also be sent a written assessment. If successful, you will be invited to an interview. Our standard recruitment process lasts around 4 weeks; however, this can be adapted if necessary.
We are currently recruiting for start dates throughout 2023, which occur on a monthly basis. Whilst there are no set application deadlines, we strongly recommend applying as early as possible so that we can begin processing your application. The role may close when suitable candidates are found.
Please note that this role is available in our Singapore office. You can learn more about our office locations here: ww.costellomedical.com/careers/locations
What We Offer
- A competitive starting salary of S$2,500 to S$3,500 per month depending on your previous experience
- 18 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits scheme offering additional holiday, cash payments and wellbeing benefits
- Paid study leave and funding for external qualifications
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company-funded social activities
Please click here to learn about our reward package and the other benefits of working for Costello Medical: https://ww.costellomedical.com/careers/benefits-package-in-singapore/
How To Apply
You are required to submit your CV and a cover letter via our online application form. In your cover letter, you must explain why you think you would be suited to the role and why you would like to join Costello Medical, with examples to support both. As written communication is a vital skill for this role, if your cover letter is suspected to have been generated by Artificial Intelligence (AI), your application is likely to be disqualified. Your CV should clearly state the dates of all qualifications and grades achieved where applicable. Please contact the Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] if you have any questions about the role or application process.
Please note that we are unable to support Employment Pass applications for this role and you will therefore need the right to work in Singapore independently from the company.
- Ambiente confortable
- Se enseña al empezar a trabajar
- Bono de salario si hay horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Costello Medical, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.