La empresa Groups Recover Together está ofreciendo oportunidades de empleo para el puesto de Office Manager en la región de Florida. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los criterios que buscamos en los empleados son tener habilidades en Administración con experiencia en Intermedio, así como ser personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
La estimación salarial ofrecida por esta empresa es bastante competitiva, alrededor de L 11,000 - L 21,000 (por Mes). Sin embargo, este salario puede variar dependiendo de la decisión de la empresa.
La empresa Groups Recover Together se dedica a la industria Hospitales y atención sanitaria, por lo que si estás interesado en solicitar un puesto en esta empresa, puedes registrarte directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Compañía:||Groups Recover Together|
|Región:||Florida, Ocala - Florida|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||Intermedio|
|Salario:||HNL 11.000 - HNL 21.000 per Month|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
|Industria:||Hospitales y atención sanitaria|
Descripción del trabajo
$400.00 – $4300.00 / year
- Based on experience, and education
Sat/Sun – off
Robust benefit offering that includes health, vision, dental, 401k with matching contribution, HSA, FSA, PTO, mental health and wellness time off, and paid parental leave.
Groups Recover Together is an outpatient addiction medicine provider that delivers comprehensive outpatient treatment for opioid addiction. Based on the principle that recovery is tied to aspects of life that are beyond the reach of an office visit, our care model includes three core modalities that are proven to help individuals get their lives back on track — medication, weekly group therapy, and care navigation. We pride ourselves in providing high quality clinical treatment and team-based support needed to build a life worth living sober.
Groups is looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Manager who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our members, clinicians, and medical providers. Office Managers work closely with local leadership teams to tackle day-to-day office operations, coordinate calendars, and organize meetings that promote recovery for our members.
To be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional, able to solve problems independently, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional customer service skills, and demonstrate the ability to navigate and de-escalate high stress situations. Empathy, efficiency, and ability to balance multiple priorities are essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining overall office appearance
- Responsible for opening and closing Groups offices
- Welcome everyone to the office and be the first contact for all members and visitors
- Provide exceptional customer service, in person, by phone and via video conference, and help members troubleshoot issues that affect their treatment
- Carry out administrative duties such as answering phone calls, responding to member texts, responding to emails, and troubleshooting general tech issues with members
- Manage member flow in the office and on virtual group meetings, including check-in/out, collecting payment, management and creation of prescriptions, submission of prior authorizations for medication, and drug screen collection
- Coordinate with medical providers on scheduling and member needs; troubleshoot day to day operational challenges that providers may face; and manage provider time tracking to ensure that leadership are able to enter time for payment in a timely manner depending on the state specific workflows
- Maintain accurate member information in the EMR including but not limited to demographic information, group appointment scheduling, individual appointment scheduling, ensuring appropriate prescription coverage for members and provider compliance scheduling
- Provide and review needed forms with members for electronic signature
- Collect insurance information, understand in-network insurance plans that are accepted, and collect co-pays/coinsurance as deemed appropriate. Connect members with the Member Access Team for member financial responsibility
- Work closely with local pharmacies to ensure no unnecessary disruptions to a member’s medication
- Answer general office level questions from members regarding program concerns, pharmacy issues, and/or other personal needs of the program (if unable to answer questions, will help the member find the correct point of contact)
- Manage petty cash fund (via PEX card) and help the finance department complete reports on a daily/weekly basis through accurate record keeping
- Order and maintain adequate office supplies through office supply platform or purchasing from local retailers
- Ensure member Urine Drug Screens supplies are shipped, where applicable, and be available for member pick-up at the office at designated times
- Consistently meet/strives to meet office specific goals attached to key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive positive outcomes for our members
- Manage and maintain reporting trackers to drive member success and overall operational compliance
- Responsible for coordinating member medication counts, completing health/ safety drills, monitoring PDMP for state compliance, and adhering to office compliance standards.
- Proactively engage in community relations activities
- Distribute brochures, flyers, and written materials to community stakeholders to promote Groups and its mission
- Attend and participate in community meetings related to substance abuse and addiction topics
- Drive awareness of groups in your community by posting flyers in appropriate locations weekly or as requested by your area leader
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree preferred, or 2 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office administrative/coordinator role
- Healthcare, retail or hospitality experience preferred
- Fluency with Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Meet, Drive, etc.) and Microsoft Office
- Ability to troubleshoot minor technological challenges
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to problem solve quickly and independently, as needed
- Ability to work with a team as well as an independent contributor
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build positive relationships with people
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work evenings, as needed, to provider appropriate member care
Requirements & Working Conditions
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities; these are made on a case-by-case basis. While performing the responsibilities of the role, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
This position is subject to a background and fingerprint check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, and will assess the details of any criminal conviction in a manner consistent with applicable law. No background or fingerprint check will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been made to an applicant.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
- ganar experiencia
- enseñar primero
- Obtener bonificación si se realizan horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Groups Recover Together, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.