La compañía Fanatics, Inc. ha abierto oportunidades de empleo para el puesto de Product Developer - Apparel / Jerseys (Honduras) en la región de Cortés. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los requisitos que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Gestión de productos y Marketing con experiencia en Sin experiencia, además de ser honestos, disciplinados y responsables.
La compañía Fanatics, Inc. se dedica al sector Tecnología & información e internet, por lo que si estás interesado en solicitar, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Product Developer - Apparel / Jerseys (Honduras)
|Cortés, San Pedro Sula - Cortés
|Gestión de productos y Marketing
|Nivel de antigüedad:
|Tipo de empleo:
|información e internet, Tecnología
Descripción del trabajo
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,00 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,00 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Summary: The Product Developer is responsible for managing the factory through the entire development and costing process from 1st proto to bulk production ready status. This involves coordinating with the US teams to develop and maintain reports that track development, approvals and production ready status of all styles of the designated product line. You will analyze the development progress, consult with management to fix items that are missing deadlines, and recommend corrective action plans.
Conceptual Development / Strategy / Line Plan
- Establish calendar development timelines and prioritize flow of materials, art and fit approvals based on production timing
- Support materials planning for protos and SMS with Materials team and suppliers
- Work with suppliers to follow up on development testing and fix any potential quality issues, coordinate with Quality Assurance to ensure the quality of products
Costing / Allocation / Forecast
- Support development and cost negotiations during conceptual development. Track receipt of costs in alignment with proto delivery. Audit vendor cost sheets. Negotiate all costs to achieve margin targets, and build cost options to achieve product margin.
- Plan and lead seasonal costing and development trips, with final goal of 100% cost confirmation prior to line freeze
- Communicate to supply base forecasts and style adds / drops
- Compile material and production minimum quantities and lead times partnering with Production Analyst to build yarn, greige, color commitment and production plan
Salesman Sample to Production Ready Status
- Manage development from sales samples to production ready tech pack, working cross functionally with Materials, Color, Tech Design, Production Art for designated channel/categories
- Assume and manage TP/BOM development at SMS conceptual stage to execute across all teams/colors for production, inclusive of PLM data management
- Review and approve production art for color, placement, technique, and execution
- Coordinate between vendors, suppliers and US office to ensure submittals and approvals are executed on-time
- Coordinate with color team to ensure on-time color approvals of materials
- Monitor production work in progress (WIP) and manage all reports / working files with vendors for development
- Lead any style re-development at substitute factory to ensure product meets all financial and product requirements
- Negotiate and finalize costs if changes occur between sales samples to production
- Maintain tracking and related record keeping, data input and in/out parcel coordination
- Monitor work in progress (WIP) and manage all reports / working files with vendors for development
- Facilitate timely communication with internal and external parties between US office, suppliers and manufacturers
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- BS degree in Product Development, Cost Engineer, or related field, with minimally 6 years of relative hands-on experience of Sportswear development / sourcing experience
- Experience working for a US global company with international offices working with factories throughout region
- Technical product knowledge, strong communication and problem solving skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop others
- Detail minded and strong communication skills
- Proficient in product line management (PLM), data bases, and MS Office applications
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multitask, and punctual in meeting deadlines
- Willing and able to travel extensively, often to foreign and/or remote locations
- Must be able to translate market right designs into cost effective garments while maintaining quality and integrity of product.
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and tasks in a fast-paced environment. Strong sense of urgency and intuitive sense of priorities and accuracy
- Strong command of written and spoken English is required
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at ww.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
- ganar experiencia
- enseñar primero
- Obtener bonificación si se realizan horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Fanatics, Inc., para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.