La empresa Amentum está ofreciendo oportunidades laborales para el puesto de QEH&S Manager en la región de Francisco Morazán. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los criterios que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Recursos humanos con experiencia en Intermedio, así como ser personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
La estimación del salario ofrecido por esta empresa es bastante competitiva, alrededor de L 9,700 - L 23,000 (por Mes). Sin embargo, este salario puede aumentar o disminuir según la decisión de la empresa.
La empresa Amentum se dedica a la industria Fabricación de productos de defensa y espacio, por lo que si estás interesado en postularte, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Región:||Francisco Morazán, Tegucigalpa - Francisco Morazán|
|Función laboral:||Recursos humanos|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||Intermedio|
|Salario:||HNL 9.700 - HNL 23.000 per Month|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
|Industria:||Fabricación de productos de defensa y espacio|
Descripción del trabajo
POSITION SUMMARYThe Quality Environmental Health and Safety (QEH&S) Manager will report to Program leadership and will be responsible for the performance of the work of full contract matters relating to environmental, health and safety within this…
The Quality Environmental Health and Safety (QEH&S) Manager will report to Program leadership and will be responsible for the performance of the work of full contract matters relating to environmental, health and safety within this contract. The QEH&S Manager will respond to any requests of Program leadership and perform any other duties as assigned by Program leadership team.
This OSO/SITE-level management position oversees Quality, Environmental, Health, Industrial, And Safety (EH&S) in specific parts of the organization. Through oversight in this management position, QEH&S Manager will focus to prevent and eliminate employees’ injuries/illnesses and ensure compliance with environmental, health and safety laws. Their staff inspects
workplaces and minimizes or eliminates hazards from processes. Their staff inspects and evaluates the environment, equipment, and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with Government safety regulations and industry standards. Their staff identifies potentially hazardous materials and collects samples for analysis. Their staff recommends changes to protect workers and educates employees on how to prevent health problems through the use of safety training programs. Their staff also investigates accidents to identify their causes and find ways to prevent them in the future. The QEH&S Manager is responsible for the successful development, submission, and approval of the Quality, Safety and Health Plan, the Emergency Response Plan, and the Accident Report.
The QEH&S Manager oversees and directs the day to day operations, audit and oversight of environmental, health and safety related tasks areas. The QES&H Manager is responsible for providing supervision, technical guidance, training and quality assurance to Program personnel including, but not limited to, planning, scheduling, training, auditing, and quality control to assure the performance of the work in accordance with sound and efficient practices while ensuring the safety and quality of work in all areas.
The QEH&S Manager will be responsible for providing and maintaining all required reporting as designated in PWS and by Program leadership.
The QES&H Manager shall be available within 2 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel to discuss problem areas.
Through QES&H Manager oversight, this candidate will prevent and eliminate employees’ injuries/illnesses and ensure compliance with environmental, health and safety laws. Including, but not limited to:
- Inspecting workplaces and minimizing or eliminating hazards from processes
- Evaluating the environment, equipment, and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with Government safety regulations and industry standards
- Identifying potentially hazardous materials and collecting samples for analysis
- Recommending changes to protect workers
- Educating employees on how to prevent health problems through the use of safety training programs
- Investigating accidents to identify their causes and find ways to prevent them in the future
- Successfully developing, submitting, and approving of the Safety and Health Plan, the Emergency Response Plan, and Accident Reports
- A minimum of three years (3) previous experience at a military installation with similar mission/project in scope and nature as an QEH&S Manager or similar position.
- A minimum of three years (3) previous supervisory / leadership experience at a military installation with similar mission/project in scope and nature.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to obtain and maintain DOD Secret Clearance.
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
Other Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Candidate who holds certifications such as authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer will be given preference.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking, reading, writing candidate highly desired.
Required – High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred – Bachelor’s degree in one of the Environmental, Health and Safety disciplines from an accredited university
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time and being capable of running and ‘duck & cover’ during emergencies without putting oneself or others at risk.
PAE and P2GLS will never charge a fee for recruiting.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- Ambiente confortable
- Se enseña al empezar a trabajar
- Bono de salario si hay horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Amentum, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.