La empresa Denny's está ofreciendo oportunidades de empleo para el puesto de Server Assistant en la región de California. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los criterios que buscamos en los empleados son tener habilidades en Gestión y Manufactura con experiencia en Sin experiencia, así como ser personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
La empresa Denny's se dedica a la industria Restauración, por lo que si estás interesado en solicitar un puesto en esta empresa, puedes registrarte directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Región:||California, Marina - California|
|Función laboral:||Gestión y Manufactura|
|Nivel de antigüedad:||Sin experiencia|
|Tipo de empleo:||Jornada completa|
Descripción del trabajo
Service Assistant Accountability Reporting to the General Manager and Restaurant Manager, the Service Assistant maintains the restaurant’s interior and exterior, keeping all areas clean and organized. Keeps dining room tables cleaned and sanitized. Maintains adequate supply of pots, pans, dishes, glassware, utensils, and ice in service areas throughout shift. Keeps front and back of the house area clean, organized and stocked, at all times, to provide timely guest service. Exhibits Denny’s Guiding Principles when interacting with others. Key Business Areas A “Key Business Area” is an area of performance in which the Service Assistant must be successful to meet their accountabilities. Successful results in Denny’s Key Business Areas are supported by the following behaviors or actions:
- Consistently exhibits Denny’s Vision, Mission, and Guiding Principles
- Busses, cleans, and resets tables
- Checks restrooms and hand washing stations every half hour for cleanliness and supplies
- Maintains exterior curb appeal, keeps restaurant exterior and parking lot free of debris
- Maintains restaurant interior to be clean, safe, and inviting for guests and employees
- Regularly cleans and inspects dish machine and other machinery as required; maintains proper dish machine chemical levels
- Properly sorts and washes all dishware, and promptly replenishes kitchen and dishware in service areas
- Immediately cleans up spills and broken glasses and dishes
- Addresses complaints and requests promptly in a courteous manner and notifies the supervisor of any issues
- Assists with stocking deliveries; rotates perishable stock in accordance with standards
- Performs sidework and other deep cleaning duties as assigned
- Willingly assists others without being asked
- Adheres to Denny’s Brand Standards and internal policies and procedures
- Provides prompt and courteous service and is cordial to all team members and guests
- Completes all other tasks and duties as assigned Essential Functions
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 50 lbs throughout shift; places items on high and low shelves in store rooms, service areas, walk-in coolers, and freezers
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, wipe, lift, and grab
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and operate in work area
- Must be able to work inside and outside
- Must be able to observe wares for cleanliness and chemical labels for safe handling
- Must be able to stand and walk during a 4 to 8 hour shift
- Must be able to frequently immerse hands in water
- Must be able to work with all Denny’s menu products
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment to respond to employee and guest needs
- Must meet any state, county, or municipal regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperature changes in kitchen and freezer areas
- Must be able to work with potentially hazardous chemicals Position Qualifications
- Able to work in a team environment
- Meets Denny’s uniform and grooming standards and maintains them throughout the shift
- Must be able to pass all required tests and training requirements
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Possesses excellent guest service skills
- Able to learn basic tasks and follow instructions
- Places a value on diversity and shows respect for others Denny’s Guiding Principles
- Guests First They’re more than just customers or consumers. They are our guests and we invite them into our homes with open arms. They are the very reason why we are in business and the center of everything we do.
- Embrace Openness Open means so much more than just being open for business 24/
- It means being open to all people, appetites and budgets. It says we are open-minded and open to new ideas. Honest, warm and inviting. Open is the way we think and act every hour of every day.
- Proud of Our Heritage We are the classic American diner and proud of everything that means. Since 1953, we have served quality food and healthy portions at a fair price. No matter where we are, our light is always on inviting guests around the world to a place where everyone is welcome.
- Hungry to Win At Denny’s, we are constantly looking ahead. We are always moving, striving for more, hungry for greatness. We are open to fresh, innovative thinking. We believe we will succeed through teamwork, accountability and pushing the boundaries of ourselves and our Brand.
- ThePower of We Our Denny’s family is our most important asset. We trust, support and respect each other and work together for the greater good. We recognize the contributions of all and empower each and every one of us to achieve great things. Together, we will celebrate our successes and have fun doing it.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
Denny’s may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs as necessary.
- This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of Denny’s with or without notice.
- ganar experiencia
- enseñar primero
- Obtener bonificación si se realizan horas extras
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Denny’s, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.