La compañía Fanatics, Inc. ha abierto oportunidades de empleo para el puesto de Sourcing Operations Analyst - Honduras en la región de Cortés. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Los requisitos que buscamos en los candidatos son tener habilidades en Gestión y Manufactura con experiencia en No corresponde, además de ser honestos, disciplinados y responsables.
La estimación del salario ofrecido por esta empresa es bastante competitiva, alrededor de L 11,000 - L 21,000 (por Mes). Sin embargo, este salario puede variar dependiendo de la decisión de la empresa.
La compañía Fanatics, Inc. se dedica al sector Transporte, logística, & cadena de suministro y almacenamiento, por lo que si estás interesado en solicitar, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Sourcing Operations Analyst - Honduras
|Tipo de ubicación de trabajo:
|Cortés, San Pedro Sula - Cortés
|Gestión y Manufactura
|Nivel de antigüedad:
|HNL 11.000 - HNL 21.000 per Month
|Tipo de empleo:
|información e internet, Tecnología
Descripción del trabajo
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,00 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,00 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The NHL Sourcing Operations Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the production process from initial capacity planning to factory on-time shipping performance. The primary responsibilities of the Sourcing Operations Analyst are planning, executing and tracking all Purchase Orders (POs). They work closely with the US Sourcing Operations team to audit the POs, manage the PO confirmation details and weekly production status updates to ensure 100% on time deliveries. They will be the primary contact between US Sourcing Operations and the factories. This position requires extensive and accurate communication, reporting and partnership with factories, mills, trim suppliers, US team and Honduras Product Development team.
This position will be accountable for specific factories in one or multiple countries w oversight of all production aspects, ensuring clear and efficient resolution of issues impacting production: material/trims, capacity, lead time, purchase order data, costing, Value Added Services (VAS) and labeling.
Purchase Order Management
- Execution of PO distribution to suppliers and confirmed supplier acknowledgment.
- Negotiate PO confirmation dates with vendors timing to meet customer requirements
- Ensure POs are timely updated and accurate
- Proactively solve buy discrepancies, forecast variations, shipment details, VAS, forecast, cost with suppliers and US Sourcing Operations.
- Build time and action calendar for forecasts, material commitments, purchasing
- Review supplier shipment documentation for accuracy and completeness to ensure on time shipments
- Multi-year capacity planning management, negotiating with suppliers based on open capacity, forecasts and demand timing
- Material lead time planning and negotiation with suppliers, working cross functionally with Honduras Product Development and US Sourcing teams on required timing
- Manage yarn, greige, color commitments and excess material liabilities
- Lead new supplier onboarding and divestment processes
- Ensure suppliers are trained and updated annually on Fanatics Brands policies, processes, and systems
Communication and Reporting
- Manage weekly supplier Work In Progress (WIP) reports to proactively identify, validate and communicate potential delivery/service impacts.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain teams on seasonal calendar dates
- Communicate and align with US Sourcing Operations in weekly Product Status meetings
- Create NHL specific report views of key metrics
- Prepare and analyze supplier metrics reports and present to US Sourcing Operations and management
- Actively engage internal and external partners on all changes, updates related to business operations
- 2-5 years of apparel industry related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in apparel / material / product development or equivalent degree preferred
- Good understanding of the entire supply chain process from design concept to delivery
- Detail focused with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (fluent in both English and Spanish – reading / writing / speaking)
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint Word, Outlook) – strong Excel skills is a must
- Basic textile and construction knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively across the supply chain in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to travel to factories throughout the America’s region
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at ww.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
- Bono por horas extras
- Gana experiencia
- Ambiente de trabajo cómodo
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Fanatics, Inc., para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.