La empresa Community Integrated Care está brindando oportunidades de empleo para el cargo de Support Worker en la región de Inglaterra. El tipo de trabajo que ofrecemos es Jornada completa.
Estamos buscando candidatos con habilidades en Otro y experiencia en Sin experiencia, así como personas honestas, disciplinadas y responsables.
Community Integrated Care se especializa en el sector Organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, por lo tanto, si estás interesado en postularte, puedes hacerlo directamente.
Informacion del trabajo
|Community Integrated Care
|Inglaterra, Stockport - Inglaterra
|Nivel de antigüedad:
|Tipo de empleo:
|Organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Descripción del trabajo
What makes Community Integrated Care a great place to work:
Benefits & USP’s
- £10.92 per hour
- Work doing the things you enjoy, meaning work never feels like work
- Work for a multi award-winning Charity that invests all it profits right back into the people we support, our workforce and our local communities
- Managed by supportive leaders
- Pension Scheme
- No uniform – we wear our casual clothes
- Flexible Working Hours & Shift patterns
- We will pay for your DBS / PVG
- We are based in one location, so no need to be a car driver
- Guaranteed & Contracted Hours
- Spend your whole shift with the person you support, making the biggest impact on their lives
- Shopping Discounts Scheme
- Ongoing continued professional development and progression opportunities
- Recommend a Friend Bonus scheme
- Financial Hardship Fund
- Investment in your wellbeing
Community Integrated Care is one of the UK’s largest health and social care charities . We work hard to enriching the lives of people with many different care needs. It’s exciting and rewarding work, and we’re full of pride and passion for what we do.
Since the early days, we’ve grown to provide many innovative and bespoke care services to thousands of people across England and Scotland. We want to provide support based on the principles of choice, dignity and respect. This resonates in our vision of ‘Your Life, Your Choice’ and our strategy ‘Best Lives Possible’.
We have strong values and we’re proud to pioneer new ways of delivering social care to stand out in our sector. In the past two years, we have won or made the shortlist for over 100 national and regional awards
We are also focused on our people. Our Support Workers are dedicated and passionate about going ‘the extra mile’ for the people we support and in return, we go the extra mile for them by investing in pay, recognition, wellbeing and continued professional and personal development. We will provide you with all the training, support and personal protective equipment you need in your role and will help you develop, should you decide you want to develop your career with us.
Who you’ll be supporting & more about the role:
- We are three young male adults that live in a 3 bedroomed detached property on Woodlands Drive.
- We are all trying to be independent and living our best lives possible, and to gain new skills and reachable goals.
- We are non-verbal, but understand most things that are spoken about.
- We all have autism and some learning difficulties.
- The staff team all work towards our best interest and go on all relevant training to accommodate our wishes.
- It is important to us, that all staff encourage us to look smart.
- We enjoy listening to music and going on our iPad.
- We all enjoy going out. This could be a drive, shops, cinema, bowling or a walk.
- We would like our staff to have our best interest at heart and follow up with our healthy eating and all appointments.
- We would like all staff to be respectful towards are needs/requirements and to be consistent with staffing levels.
- We usually have 4 members of staff supporting us throughout the day and one working night staff to assist when required.
- The staff here tend to work a twelve our shift working a 9am till 9pm. The night staff are usually working a 9pm till 9am.
We know it takes a special person to work in social care and we recognise that not everyone that would be perfect for the role, will have professional experience. This is why we’re really passionate about recruiting to individuals’ values and we recruit people from all walks of life; From people with vast experience in a support worker or care assistant role, from people with lived experiences who may have friends or relatives with disabilities or have looked after older relatives, to people with no experience at all.
If you have read this advert and feel like it’s exactly the role and organisation you’re looking for, please click ‘Apply’ to take you through to our short application form.
If you are interested in learning more about the role before submitting your application, please feel free to contact Kellie, our recruitment specialist, for a friendly informal chat on 07890 963114 , or email [email protected]
We wish you the very best of luck in your application to joining our charity. Should you require any adjustments during the recruitment process, please feel free to contact [email protected]
Community Integrated Care is an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident employer.
- Bono por horas extras
- Gana experiencia
- Ambiente de trabajo cómodo
Información de solicitud de empleo
La información que proporcionamos anteriormente puede actualizarse repentinamente, siga buscando la información completa a través del botón "Aplica ya" o en el sitio web oficial de la empresa Community Integrated Care, para no encontrar eventos no deseados.
Consejos del administrador: solicitar un trabajo es gratis.
Ojalá consigas el trabajo que deseas.
- Haga clic en el botón "Aplica ya" arriba.
- Después de eso, será dirigido a la página de Envío de Solicitudes, hay consejos para enviar solicitudes y entrevistas.
- En la página de envío de solicitudes, haga clic en el botón "Formulario de solicitud".
- En esa página puede ver información más completa de la empresa y ver la cantidad de personas que solicitan el trabajo.
- Lo siguiente es hacer clic en "Aplicar".
- Por favor, regístrese en el sitio web si no tiene una cuenta, pero si la tiene, puede llenar inmediatamente el formulario de solicitud.